Request to Film on Campus at MD Anderson
- All requests to film on campus must be submitted to the Public Relations Office and will be reviewed and considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We require at least two weeks to review and vet requests prior to scheduling any filming.
If approved, the entity will be required to:
- Share the final video with MD Anderson for review and approval prior to release;
- Sign MD Anderson’s Film Authorization Agreement; and
- Provide proof of liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1 million for property damage and $2 million for injury or death.